Entropia Universe 11.5.6 Release Notes
- In release 11.5.5 we implemented support for 3-D Secure when making deposits through the Entropia Universe website. Up until this release - 11.5.6 - we have kept the possibility to perform transactions in the in-game Transfer Center for all payment cards. With this release, the transaction rules for the in-game Transfer Center will change and will now only be open for certain payment cards, for example, verified cards.
- After the first deposit through the Entropia Universe website, the following transaction rules will apply
- Accounts with Verified cards: Deposits can be made via both the Entropia Universe website and the in-game Transfer Center.
- Accounts without a Verified card: Deposits have to be made via the Entropia Universe website.
- Accounts with Verified cards connected to 3-D Secure: Deposits can be made via both the Entropia Universe website, where 3-D Secure requires authentication, and the in-game Transfer Center.
- Accounts with newly registered cards: How deposits are made depends on whether the card is verified or not, see above bullets. From now on, the registration of a new card has to be carried out via the Entropia Universe website.
If you encounter any problems with your transactions contact support.