Entropia Universe 12.9 Release Notes
New Crafting Features
- You can now prioritize residues in the Construction UI using check boxes.
- The Construction UI has been optimized to improve usability for participants with slow internet connection.
- Market value icons have been added to residues in the Construction UI.
- Items which cannot be ordered on the auction through the construction UI, now display gray icons with tooltip, "This type of item can not be ordered in the auction"
- Ingredients which cannot be ordered on the Auction through the Construction UI have the following icons grayed out; markup, browse auction and place order.
- In the Construction Session Summary, the text "Total PED earned" has been changed to "Total PED returned" to avoid misunderstanding.
- Remaining attempts on Limited Blueprints are now displayed in the browser list.
“The Thing” server on ROCKtropia is now closed, see ROCKtropia website for more details.
- Fixed client crash issues when using automatic/max attempts in the Construction UI.
- It is no longer possible to auto sell stackables in the construction UI.
- Item info on the Spacecraft deeds are now displayed correctly.
- The Success Bar in the Construction UI now displays color coded success rates.
- Avatar info is now displayed correctly when scanned.
- Limited blueprints are now deleted properly when depleted.
- Fixed an issue which created two ammo stacks in the loot display, ammo stacks are now merged.
- Max Health now displays the decimal again e.g. 100.5 health.(Receiving 100 points of damage will not kill the player)
- Fixed an issue causing new AMD CPUs to crash client.
- Safe arrival immunity is now triggered when teleporting across servers.
- Fixed an issue with textured and colored items not bleaching properly.
Update to release notes
To get the new line of Nanochips in line with other weapons the minimum skill requirements have been adjusted for them.
“Corrosive Attack Nanochip V” has had its name corrected to "Adjusted Corrosive Attack Nanochip V”
”Corrosive Attack Nanochip VII (L)” burn damage has been increased by 2 points.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.