Entropia Universe 14.1 Release Notes
- A new on-screen mission tracker interface has been implemented, which is automatically displayed when a mission is tracked in the quest log.
- A new option is available in the team interface to specify the share of loot that can be earned through healing members of the team.
- The maximum TT value of make-up masks has been reduced to 30 PED. Existing masks with values above 30 PED have retained their current value.
- The interface for turning in items to quest NPCs has been improved.
- Hair, face and body selections in the avatar creation interface have been limited to basic options. More advanced options must be performed by hair stylists and body sculptors.
- Helpful tooltips have been added to the avatar creation interface.
- Mindforce Attack Chips can now gain tier levels.
- Weapons no longer decay or consume ammunition when attacking a dead creature.
- Weapons fired in PVP areas once again decay and consume ammunition.
- The item information panel for armor parts now display the actual and maximum protection values, to reflect the lower protection offered by items below maximum condition.
- The condition limit for all items has been set to 3%, with the exception of make-up masks & participant content screens, which have been lowered from 90% to 10%.
FIXES / IMPROVEMENTS
- Various garment issues have been corrected.
- Miss and evade messages now display correctly when attacking a creature.
- The damage of area of effect weapons has been corrected to prevent exceeding a weapon’s maximum damage when damaging multiple targets.
- The yellow mission target indicator has been made more visible to facilitate tracking of quest objectives.
- An issue causing avatars to twitch in the avatar creation interface has been corrected.
- Only creatures spawned on a land area will contribute points to events hosted on the land area.
- When constructing items while using residue, residue from multiple stacks will be used to bring the constructed item to maximum condition.
- Fog is not shown correctly in certain situations.
- Some blueprint and blueprint book names are displaying incorrectly.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.