Entropia Universe 14.5 Release Notes
- A new planet “Toulan” has been introduced to Entropia Universe. The planet Toulan is in beta stage until further announced; press release and marketing activities will follow soon after release.
- It is now possible to enable/disable live streaming audio in the options menu.
- Live streaming audio and area themed music no longer play simultaneously.
- Auto target functionality is now disabled in PVP areas.
- The “Summon Claim” feature can only be used once per claim.
- The time for a creature corpse has been lowered to 10 seconds for 1-4 corpses to a minimum of 1.66 seconds for 10 corpses. Time scales linearly.
- Nyx Space Station has been renamed to “Toulan Space Station” and relocated to Planet Toulan space.
- Ad screens and PC content now display the correct character format.
- Fixed an issue with the guest list not loading properly when there are more than 100 players listed.
- Fixed an animation issue with the Portable Trade Tool.
- Improved client stability.
- 3d view port showing items in the trade terminal and in item info view are not working correctly.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.