Entropia Universe 15.1.0 Release Notes
It is now possible to bid on auctions listings from all planets, regardless of the current location of the bidding avatar. Buyers are presented with three options when winning an auction originating from a different planet:
- Pickup at Origin - Items won from auction will be placed into the buyer’s storage on the planet of origin (the planet where the auction was created). Buyer must then travel to the planet of origin to retrieve the items from storage.
- Normal Delivery - Items won from auction will be transported to the buyer’s storage at the buyer’s current location after 12 hours. This option will incur a small transport fee based on the weight of the items to be transported, with a minimum fee of 2 PED. A delivery notice will appear in the Message Center when items are delivered.
- Instant Delivery - Items won from auction will be transported immediately to the buyer’s inventory at the buyer’s current location. This option will incur a higher fee than Normal Delivery, with a minimum fee of 6 PED.
The majority of the transport fees collected for the Normal and Instant Delivery options will be held in a special transport fee pool. In a future Version Update, transport missions will be made available that can be claimed by spaceship pilots via a queue system that incorporates the available transport fee pool, pilot skills, time limitations, and ship cargo capacities.
Auction Order Improvements
Auction orders will now place bids automatically on offers with no buyout and on offers with buyouts higher than the auction order’s maximum bid. The automatic bids will be made at the lowest legal bid amount and the system will continue to raise the bid against subsequent competing bids as high as the order’s maximum price will allow. Offers with a buyout price lower than an order’s maximum price will be matched immediately at the offer’s buyout price, functioning the same as before this update.
Some pets can now be summoned on planets other than the pet’s planet of origin. The pet information panel indicates whether a pet can be summoned on foreign planets. Pets must be at least level 7 to be summoned on a foreign planet.
Pet Center Manager
As a first step in implementing stables, a Pet Center Manager is now located at each stable location that can provide pet buffs. These buff are much the same as buffs provided by consumables, but are only active while the pet is summoned and has reached the “Loved” affection level. The buff duration is real-time and decrements even when your avatar is not logged on.
Several new whips have been added. Blueprints for the whips can be found while crafting weapons on any planet.
- An issue causing the Metabolic Boost buff to not function in some cases has been corrected.
- An issue causing the camera behave strangely when close to walls has been corrected.
- Improved pet positioning when summoning pets inside instances or in close quarters
- Nanocubes, a new resource sold by the Trade Terminal on Calypso, are currently not used in any blueprints. In an upcoming patch blueprints will be released that require Nanocubes and Nanocubes will be available from Trade Terminals on all planets.
- During the night time in Entropia, the grass can get neon colors due to a dissolve issue.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.