Entropia Universe 15.1.1 Release Notes
New Universal Resource
A new resource called “Nanocube” has been added to Trade Terminals on all planets. This universal resource will mainly be used in blueprints for basic items and commodities in demand on all planets.
Several new blueprints for the manufacture of Explosive Projectiles have been added. The new blueprints utilize Nanocubes as the sole blueprint ingredient, and can be found while crafting Mechanical Components on any planet.
- The H-DNA and Loot Collection Pill items are no longer lootable in PVP areas.
- Item link is now added to the transportation message you get in the message center.
- Fixed an issue where the client says you have insufficient balance after creating orders.
- Fixed an issue where the level indicators were missing on Blueprints.
- Items in loot windows now display their values correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the grass displayed neon colors during the night.
- Warp drive particle effect now works as intended.
- Offline messages does not always show in the message center. We are currently looking more into this but deployed a small fix in this release to make it work for most players. Please re-send friend requests etc.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.