Entropia Universe 15.2.1 Release Notes
- Minor graphical changes to Pet Status interface
- You can now see when a passive buff is ready to be unlocked in the list.
- You can now see more clearly what is required to unlock the passive buff for your pet.
- Fixed an issue causing focus to be lost when hovering the mouse over a creature being tamed.
- Changed the new dialog interface buttons to activate on mouse release instead of mouse press.
- Fixed an issue causing relocation of avatars to an alternate server during periods of heavy load to sometimes fail.
- Fixed an issue preventing the Rocktropia Panther from being spawned on other planets.
- Fixed an issue causing the incorrect date to display in the Pet Status interface.
- Fixed an issue where the Create Set action did not offer a label input field.
- Fixed the checkbox label text in the Merge all stacks dialog
- Fixed a bug an issue causing the Galactic Transport auction dialog to be blank.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Sexy” and “Restless” emotes to be mislabeled.
- On random occasions your pet will stay spawned in the world when you log out, causing you to see double pets when logging back in. To avoid this, just dismiss your pet before you log out.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.