Entropia Universe 15.2.3 Release Notes
- Several optimizations and improvements have been implemented based on findings from previous performance events.
- The Startroom tutorial has been improved.
- An issue causing some avatars to become stuck when leaving Avatar Creation in the Startroom has been resolved
- Pet follow behavior has been improved.
- Stable buffs will be reset due to technical reasons. We apologize for any inconvenience; stable owners will be compensated with the full buff activation cost, regardless of remaining buff duration.
- Fixed an issue where the Tracked Missions interface would block underlying interface windows when collapsed.
- Fixed several lag issues related to pet summoning which sometimes resulted in multiple pet spawning and dismissing issues.
- Confirmation dialogue text when buying items from Trade Terminals has been corrected.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.