Entropia Universe 15.15.3 Release Notes
- Fixed an issue causing Pet Center buffs not to appear after server restarts.
- Improved client stability.
- Corrected the formatting for the tool “Efficiency” tooltip.
- A minimum profession level of 10 is now required to begin the Mission Galactica mission chain.
- Sitting down can now be accomplished by simply operating a chair; avatars will stand up once directed to move.
- Most consumable buff pills can now be refined into Universal Ammo.
- There is an issue causing globals on shared loot creatures to not display the global animation or register on the Hall of Fame board.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.