Entropia Universe 15.15.4 Release Notes
We have made several improvements to address performance issues and are continuing to make the experience smoother.
- Added combat text message on deflected damage on vehicles
- Increased society member capacity from 200 to 300 members
- Grace period “Arrival Safe” is now a buff effect where you can see the time left. It has also changed the name to “Protected”
- Change the name for “Damage messages” to “Combat messages” in system channel where all info about combat will be shown
- Players will now get feedback when evading, dodging, jamming or attacks miss their avatar. Likewise these messages will be displayed when the target does so as well. These messages will be printed in the “Combat messages” system channel.
- Clarification for terminology:
- Miss is when there isn’t enough skill to hit the target
- Evade is when the target avoids damage from a melee attack
- Dodge is when the target avoids damage from a ranged attack
- Jamming is when the target avoids damage from a mindforce attack
- Deflect is when the target absorbs all damage due to armor
- The Efficiency on all existing ArMatrix weapons has been adjusted very slightly to make the progression more linear and even between the different weapon types.
- The TT value of all Component Widgets is now 10 PEC and the TT value of all Tech Gizmos is now 40 PEC. All blueprints using these components have been adjusted and generally cost less per attempt. All auction listed "Component Widget" and "Tech Gizmo" items have been purchased by MindArk official Bowerbird.
- The following skills now contribute towards increasing the health of avatars:
- Construction: Manufacture Weapons 1 Health per 3200 points
- Construction: Manufacture Armor 1 Health per 3200 points
- Construction: Manufacture Attachments 1 Health per 3200 points
- Construction: Texture Engineering 1 Health per 3200 points
- Construction: Manufacture Methodology 1 Health per 1600 points
- Construction: Industrialist 1 Health per 800 points
- Combat: Martial Arts 1 Health per 400 points
- Combat: Bravado 1 health per 2000 points
- Design: Make Textile 1 Health per 3200 points
- Design: Tailoring 1 Health per 1600 points
- Design: Coloring 1 Health per 3200 points
- Design: Glamor 1 Health per 800 points
- General: Intuition 1 Health per 1600 points
- General: Quickness 1 Health per 3200 Points
- Medical: Diagnosis 1 Health per 3200 points
- Medical: Medical Therapy 1 Health per 1600 points
- Medical: Doctor 1 Health per 800 points
- Mindforce: Concentration 1 Health per 3200 points
- Mindforce: Power Catalyst 1 Health per 2000 points
- Mindforce: Mindforce Harmony 1 Health per 1600 points
- Mindforce: Force Merge 1 Health per 800 points
- Science: Engineering 1 Health per 3200 points
- Science: Scientist 1 Health per 1600 points
- Fixed the message received when trying to go in/out of space with a broken Space thruster (L) that it is broken and cannot be used.
- Corrected text on some Neurostim item descriptions.
- There’s an issue causing chat channel disconnections when relogging
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.