Entropia Universe 15.19.1 Release Notes
- It is now easier to drag & drop enhancers into the Item Info user interface
- The cooldown timer for inserting enhancers into items has been shortened.
- Various improvements to the new map waypoint feature, including: smart selection of valid locations, maximum text length, mistyping correction, renaming waypoints, changed logging in chat to waypoint-links and restrictions to only allow valid locations.
- The map interface now correctly retains zoom level when adding a waypoint.
- Removed auto created waypoint on death but instead creates a clickable waypoint link in system chat with information of your death.
- Bat Sim has been disabled, will be enabled at a later time
- We are still working on the "This loot is claimed by someone else" issue
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.