Entropia Universe 15.20.2 Release Notes
- Fixed an issue causing “Loot is claimed by someone else” situations when defeating a creature with full health. Previously damaged creatures will reset their loot rights calculation after regenerating to full health. Will still store the PED value on the target so no money is lost.
- Client stability increased.
- Fixed an issue affecting the set bonuses on Angel Armor FEN Edition.
- Fixed an issue with with the Life Leech buff on Modified Restoration Chips.
- Corrected name of Malachai Inferno FEN Edition.
- Malachai Inferno FEN Edition glasses are still missing texture.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.