Entropia Universe 16.0.2 Release Notes
- Added a new tab called Camera under options with these added features. Check tooltip for additional information.
- Far Vertical Offset
- Near Vertical Offset
- Maximum Distance
- Locked Horizontal Speed
- Locked Vertical Speed
- Mouse Sensitivity
- Distance Sensitivity
- Added in-range feedback in the Stationary Weapon HUD.
- Added an option for turning HIT crosshair animation off.
- Updated the functionality of the vehicle crosshair.
- Added feature “Locking Ignores View” option under Options/Gameplay where closest target is always selected for Lock Target. Attacking targets have priority.
- The interact user interface will now show the right-mouse icon instead when in cursor mode.
- Removed the extra zoom for ready mode.
- Players will be able to cycle through mining claims with "Lock Target" if they have an excavator equipped.
- Look Up and Look down actions are now back in the action library. For vehicles they will function as Pitch up and Pitch Down.
- Removed minimum distance for lockable target.
- Added more info in tooltip on items.(tiering, attachments and color for compare)
- Looting now has a higher priority for Interact.
- Reduced camera rotation speed for lock target.
- Teleporters and teleport chips will now take your previous map size in consideration.
- When navigating with mouse holding either left or right button is needed.
- “Lock Target” range is now the same for all tools, 180m.
- Fixed an issue where dead creatures in space were not removed when looted.
- Fixed an issue where you were able to keep using your weapon with broken attachments, while being unable to deal any damage.
- Chomper textures are incorrect.
- Enhancers can get stuck on tool if used to 0 TT value. Enhancers stuck on a limited tool will be lost if tool is sold to the trade terminal. This will be fixed in the next patch.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.