Entropia Universe 16.0.3 Release Notes
- Rotating camera with Left Mouse Button in Cursor mode will enter Freelook mode which is unpaired to avatar movement. To enter Freelook mode that is paired with avatar movement click Middle Mouse Button.
- In Cursor mode, interaction with objects will be on Left Mouse button and Context menu on Right Mouse button. Right mouse button on target will no longer do prefered action, use action “Interact” for this matter.
- When "Target Lock Sensitivity" is on maximum it will now be much harder to break from target.
- Estate terminals will now display the name of the estate, instead of "Estate Terminal"
- You will now be able to add a waypoint to a deed location
- The Deed owner of an Estate will now be visible under the the Estate name when looking at its terminal.
- The resource type of a mining claim will now be visible in the tooltip of the deed, and on the mining claim in the world.
- Fixed an issue causing Enhancers getting stuck on tools if deteriorated to 0.0 PED TT.
- Fixed an issue making it difficult to apply makeup if avatar moved.
- Fixed an issue where amps could still be used with 0.0 PED TT if another attachment is mounted on tools.
- Fixed an issue causing pets to get in the way of regular tool use if they end up between avatar and target. Your own pets will now only have extended targeting if you have a pet care tool equipped. Others' pets will never have extended targeting.
- Fixed an issue that made it not possible to use resurrection items on other avatars.
- Fixed an issue where hovering cursor over the Status bar of your avatar or vehicle in a PVP zone gives them a red outline.
- Fixed an issue where strings showed up as "???".
- Client stability.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.