Entropia Universe 16.1.0 Release Notes
- The 30-second forced PvP status after leaving a PvP zone is now visible.
- Changed the name of the item "Fire Rate Controller" to "Robot Fire Rate Controller".
- Clicking left mouse button outside of context menus now closes the menu.
- The Shrapnel icon size has been decreased.
- The targeting crosshair now accounts for the PvP cooldown period.
- The Shopkeeper Pad NPC has been renamed to “Shopkeeper”
- Fixed inconsistent color coding in plot editor interface.
- Fixed a view issue with vehicles in third and first person view.
- The crosshair in third and first person mode in space vehicles is offset.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.