Entropia Universe 16.3.0 Release Notes
- Introduced a new Company Shares System where players will be able to buy, sell, and manage shares of companies which control land areas in the future.
- Interaction text location can now be tweaked by players via Horizontal Offset and Vertical Offset sliders in Options - Gameplay.
- Out of bounds timer has been changed from 10 seconds to 5 seconds.
- Easter Mayhem creature loots have been tweaked slightly.
- Separated the Revive Terminal and Exit Teleporter in the Easter Mayhem instances.
- The size of the Easter Mayhem Defense boundary has been reduced.
- H-DNA can no longer be used while out of bounds in instances.
- Radar scrambling can no longer be circumvented.
- Fixed an issue where the inventory window did not remember which section was last open.
- Closing the Trade Terminal interface will now close the Inventory window it opened.
- Players can now immediately adjust their camera after a camera effect.
- Fixed an issue where players occasionally could not fire their weapon in Battle Simulator.
- Fixed an issue where Items in placed in Space Craft Engineering Window were displayed as having a value of 0.00 PED regardless of their TT value.
- The interaction text for harvesting now correctly says “Harvest”.
- Interaction text is no longer incorrectly displayed when hovering your cursor above your name.
Desktop Icons and Inventory items are not highlighted when moused over.
Sticky notes cannot be resized or minimized.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.