Entropia Universe 16.5.0 Release Notes
- The Codex is a repository for creature information and missions. Additional features are planned to be added to the Codex in the future, currently the Codex only features Planet Calypso and Space creatures.
- This first version of the Codex features creature entries that are unlocked by encountering creatures while exploring the universe.
- Codex entries can be unlocked by scanning or by participating in the kill of a creature (including healing and absorbing damage).
- Every creature entry has an associated Hunting Challenge comprised of 26 stages, with the last stage being repeatable.
- Hunting Challenge missions are now automatically begun once a qualifying creature is killed; there is no need to visit a mission terminal or mission NPC.
- Hunting Challenge rewards are distributed by the Codex.
- Hunting Challenge progress supports group hunts, and is not dependent upon an avatar being a member of a team, nor is it dependent on a creature having shared loot enabled. All participants of a qualifying creature kill will gain Hunting Challenge progress relative to contribution. (Loot distribution mechanics are unaffected by the changes to mission progress).
- All avatars start at Stage One of the Hunting Challenge for all creatures in the Codex.
- It is now possible to place sell orders for shares on the Entropia Exchange, with a maximum duration of 7 days.
- Sell orders are grouped together based on price and are executed based on order timestamp, with older orders being executed first.
- Existing shares can be acquired by browsing active sell orders on the Entropia Exchange.
- There is a transaction fee of 0.25% of the sale price for all sell orders, with a minimum fee of 25 PEC and a maximum fee of 25 PED. Fees for the unfulfilled portion of sell orders are refunded once the order expires.
- An alert is sent to the Message Center when a sell order has been fulfilled.
- Avatars now automatically rejoin the previous session’s custom chat channels when logging in.
- Avatars are removed from custom chat channels when disconnected or logged out from Entropia Universe.
- Custom chat channels no longer have restrictions on the number of members.
- Custom chat channel membership is retained across server restarts and client login sessions.
- Added a new option in Options/Gameplay to “Only Interact with Locked Enemies”.
- Improved the display of persistent buffs.
- The Client Loader no longer steals focus when launching the Entropia Universe client.
- Objects displayed in the Item Info panel can now be rotated using the middle mouse button.
- Adjusted the size of the recently added News interface.
- Loot outlines now only appear on creatures that the avatar is able to loot.
- The View Achievements context menu item is now disabled if the target avatar has not enabled the Share Achievements privacy option.
- Adjusted interaction text for various interfaces and buttons (i.e. Auction->Place Bid, Lamps-> Turn On/Off, Body Sculpting Unit).
- Attempting to view or place a bid on an auction which has ended will now be indicated properly.
- Added the ability to attach enhancers to an item by dragging and dropping them onto the item’s inventory icon.
- Avatars are now revived instantly by H-DNA consumables, but movement is restricted for 10 seconds.
- Added a feedback message in the chat window when inviting an avatar to a team: "Team invite sent to <Avatar Name>.".
- Opening Strongboxes can now be performed by using the Spacebar key.
- Avatars attempting to repair mothership modules will now automatically move within range when necessary.
- The interaction interface for repair tools now respect the tool’s range with regard to mothership modules.
- An alert is now displayed in the login window whenever Caps Lock is active.
- The Market Value menu option is no longer displayed for items that cannot be traded.
- Fixed an issue preventing the Client Loader from repairing corrupted files upon patching.
- Added a button in the Folders tab in the Client Loader Tools window to start local data verification.
- Fixed an issue causing creature names to disappear when hovering the mouse over the buff icon on the creature nameplate.
- Implemented various client stability improvements.
- The Entropia Exchange does not update sell orders while the interface is open. Relaunching the interface will update the sell order information.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.