Entropia Universe 17.11.0 Release Notes
- Captains of Aniara and Vega class starships can now control the forward gun while steering the ship.
- Vehicle occupants can now choose which turret to control via a context menu on gunner's seats.
- Added new background music while flying ships, and while inside ships in space.
- Looted items are now displayed as a message in the chat in addition to the top left corner icon/text message. This feature can be turned on/off in the Chat tab settings.
- Improved Camera Controls for space vehicles.
- Fixed an issue causing the auction system to fail to provide Highest Bid and Outbid messages related to auction orders in some situations.
- Fixed an issue causing incorrect graduation rewards from the mentoring system.
- Fixed an issue causing Damage over Time kills to not be counted for Codex progress and mission requirements.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.