Entropia Universe 17.19.2 Release Notes
- Nanocubes can no longer be purchased directly from the Trade Terminal.
- Nanocubes are now obtained by using the new Recycle tab in the Trade Terminal interface.
- Most items and resources can be recycled into Nanocubes, with a few exceptions including: items sold at the Trade Terminal, non-tradeable items, Shrapnel, and Residues.
- Recycled items generate a stack of Nanocubes with a value equivalent to the item’s Trade Terminal value.
- Nanocubes can now be listed at auction.
- Shrapnel can now be listed at auction.
Entropia Universe Planet Partner release information can be found at the following URLs:
Planet Calypso: https://www.planetcalypso.com/news/
Planet Arkadia: http://arkadiaforum.com/forums/planet-arkadia-release-notes-updates.102/
Next Island: https://nextisland.com/news
Planet Cyrene: https://cyreneforum.com/
Planet Toulan & Monria: https://virtualsense.eu/news/ & https://www.virtualsense.eu/forum/forums/updates-release-notes.107/
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.