Entropia Universe 12.5.0 Release Notes
- New action: Place Item
- New actions: Next Target & Previous Target - allows one to cycle through the five closest targets. The creature or avatar targeted depends on certain conditions such as currently
- equipped tool, location, etc.
- Human avatars, human NPCs and creatures in an idle state now display animations.
- Some hair styles have been updated with more realistic physics and shading.
- Containers now display a notification when opened.
- Distribution of loot found in instances now follows the loot settings active for the team.
- Improved UI and expanded summary statistics for completed instances.
- Target markers no longer displayed on top of UI.
- Space ship engine effects display properly when in moving backwards.
- Forts - Fixed an issue causing players to not be placed at the starting point when the event begins.
- Forts - Fixed an issue causing players to not be placed at the starting point when the main power generator is destroyed.
- Terminals - Corrected message when trying to equip clothes and armors while having a terminal UI opened.
- Avatar hands may display incorrectly in certain situations. This issue will be corrected in the next patch.