Entropia Universe 14.9 Release Notes
Improved client stability.
Introducing: Creature Control System.
It is now possible to take the role of a ferocious creature and start hunting other avatars!
So how do you do this?
By consuming a Creature Control Capsule you can transform into a creature and gain it’s abilities, this will lock most of your regular actions and instead open up a new Creature Control Interface.
While in creature form you can harm other avatars even in safe zones, but they can also harm you.
The duration of the transformation is controlled by a timer, however it is possible to extend the time using the "Add time" feature.
- Creature Controlled Capsules can be found in creature loot.
- While in creature form you are anonymous, i.e. other avatars can not see your Avatar identity
- Planet specific creature capsules can only be used on corresponding planets.
- Dying in creature form will end the transformation and send you to nearest revive terminal.
- You cannot swim and will drown while in creature form, but you are free of fall damage.
- Creatures need clear open area to be able to spawn, bigger the creature, bigger area.
- Defense turrets can not harm you in creature form.
- A new Hall of Fame section has been added to cover the top Creature Control players.
- When dying as a creature the avatar will be transported to closest revive terminal
Beginners guide web page:
A Private Message (PM) notification on the main chat window. Different settings for the PM notification can be set in the Options panels HUD section.
Increased summoning mining claim to 100 meters range to make it easier for those who cannot reach their claims.
- Passengers should no longer be able to spawn with “Arrival Safe” protection after a Privater/Mothership has been destroyed
- Some coloring and material customizing where they replaced model material has now been fixed
- Fixed some issues with avatar animation transition
- Fixed an issue where the chat still could freeze if team names had special characters
- Effect over time should now be displayed correctly in the Auction
- Various small bug fixes.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.