Entropia Universe 15.0.1 Release Notes
- Pets will now move around less and adjust to the avatar better.
- Tooltip added for Pet Focus.
- Pet names can now contain 12 letters instead of 8.
- Creatures that have just been spawned will now wait a short duration before they aggro.
- Pets will now behave properly in estates.
- Shop sales notifications have been fixed.
- Hovering Target UI no longer takes focus from chat.
- All event areas are now displayed in event list.
- Creature “Tab tab” no longer crashes the client.
- Target texts will no longer overlap
- Fixed Tracked missions UI bug where UI went black upon maximization.
- An issue with private trading in space and instances has been fixed.
- Sleipnir sounds are working again.
- Panther portrait is no longer missing.
- Fixed an issue where a pet trick could not be executed.
- Client Loader and Client will now launch faster.
- Pets will now perform tricks to the corresponding profession level of their avatar.
- Linked pet items will now show basic information.
- Can no longer summon/dismiss pets when avatar is dead.
- Next target with a pet summoned is now work correctly.
- Scroll bar now resets for a new page in the message center.
- None accessible motherships will no longer show up in the teleport list in space stations.
- When teleporting to another server the pet will be correctly dismissed and the pet item will appear in the inventory.
- Items in private trade window now display their correct values.
- Pet brush icon in inventory is no longer clipped.
- Pet brush sound is now sync with the animation.
- Geometry blocking passages in Calypso Beacon Mission dungeons.
- Several pet grooming animations have been fixed.
- Snablesnot Male and Female have had some tricks renamed.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.