Entropia Universe 15.17.0 Release Notes
- Added functionality for missions to track individual contribution upon killing a target.
- The loot calculation for creatures with shared loot is now based on each avatar’s input, rather than damage. (Optimal loot is calculated based on the performance of all avatars involved in the creature kill).
- It is now possible to loot creatures when alone in a team.
- Input spent on explosive destructibles that damage an enemy now contribute to loot returns.
- Removed several team settings.
- Improved team healing loot distribution.
- As a general rule, it is no longer possible to conduct avatar-to-avatar trades when inside global instances.
- Fixed an issue causing the upper body of some creatures to disappear.
- Fixed an issue causing the Trade Terminal window to turn black in some situations.
- Fixed an issue preventing entry to an instance if one’s PED card balance was lower than the value of the required instance key.
- Fixed an issue causing glitches when entering the Battle Simulator with Boxing Gloves equipped.
- Fixed an issue causing a client freeze when interacting with the Repair terminal in some situations.
- Fixed an issue causing higher than intended vehicle speeds when using certain movement action combinations (i.e. forward and strafe).
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.