Entropia Universe 15.19.0 Release Notes
- You can now create your named waypoints by using this format (see example) /wp [Calypso, 56128, 59245, 134, My place]
- Removed the FEN Token trader in Howling mines
- When attempting to heal another avatar with full health, it once again says "That person isn't wounded"
- Tame Animal action is now back in the action library
- Reduced the hit splash effect for the CalyTrek and Armatrix series weapons
- FEN Tokens can now be placed on the auction.
- Corrected the deterioration on the Modified and Adjusted Fast Aid Pack FEN Editions. The (L) versions have been added back to the FEN Token Vendor.
- Added MediStim FEN Edition to the FEN Token Trader.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.