Entropia Universe 16.0.1 Release Notes
- “Lock Target” range is now the same for all tools, 180m
- City Plots now have "F to interact" for its management objects
- The target reticle no longer displays a health bar for an items condition
- Activating aim mode while editing the desktop will turn off editing
- Movement using left and right mouse buttons will stop as soon as you release either button
- You will no longer be able to target anything when in photo camera mode
- You can now adjust the camera horizontally and vertically in any position under Options/Gameplay
- When interacting with an entity, the camera will now center between the player and the edge of the entity, not its center
- The camera distance will not change zoom level when interacting, only a slight focus
- Client crash fixes
- Televator terminal will no longer display outlines around nothing
- Fixed an issue when using the "Create Equipment Sets" from the context menu the "Drag to Box Select" icons were activated
- Fixed an issue where the center for the third person space vehicle camera is incorrect after warping
- Fixed an issue with objects disappearing when switching to aim mode while placing an object
- Holding right-mouse button to open context menu will now work in aim mode
- It is now possible to select multiple desktop icons on the desktop, without rotating the camera
- Fixed an issue with the selection box in desktop edit mode got stuck if you leave edit while selecting
- Fixed an issue when activating cursor mode, you briefly get the cursor you had before you left cursor mode
- Fixed an issue where the camera could be offset in aim mode by left mouse rotating the camera while temporarily in cursor mode
- Fixed an issue where some chairs that you cannot sit on had "Sit" interaction
- Fixed an issue where the Terminals on ROCKtropia were unresponsive
- Space/vehicle updates
- The interaction range in space is now 200 meters.
- Hold to interact didn't work for non-players, like your mothership.
- "Enter" is no longer a default action for motherships.
- You no longer have to move within range for View Information when in a vehicle.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.