Entropia Universe 17.3 Release Notes
- The engine sounds for Motherships have been updated.
- The turret sounds for Motherships and tanks have been updated.
- The minimum zoom for Mothership turrets has been reduced.
- The damage type for Quad Wing weapons has been changed from Burn to Electric, in preparation for more general upcoming changes to space combat.
- The "Zorn Compound A Blueprint" is preventing players from being able to use the crafting machine.
- Buffs on attachments are not working properly.
- Not possible to enter Crystal Palace "Aurli Cave" due to iron mission prerequisite missing.
- Scanners not displaying attributes for players or info for creatures.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.